The Quimper Cornouaille IFPS (Healthcare Professionals Training Institute) has been awarded a charter for the International ERASMUS+ Mobility Program for nursing students as well as nurse’s assistant students.
The QUIMPER IFPS is a hands-on learning institution that values intercultural exchange in an open and welcoming spirit. . The IFPS meets training requirements on quality for nursing schools. It has adhered to the Bologna process of Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, and Doctorate since 2009.
The IFPS has premises and equipment that enable students to learn new technologies through a multitude of mediums: clinical laboratories for simulating medical practices, computer rooms, WiFi access, interactive equipment,
Exhibits on study abroad programs in the Student Hall demonstrate the international spirit of the IFPS.
Institutional exchanges objectives:
· Adopt a project-based approach.
· Develop intercultural skills,
· Favor the mobility of young European people and develop a sense of European citizenship.
· Better understand the realities and the stakes in the healthcare sectors for professionals at the European and international levels.
· Discover different ealth and trainings systems
· Acquire new nursing skills for caring for patients.
· Learn to communicate and to progress in another language